When it comes to making money from blogging, Google Adsense is one of the best ways to monetize your blog. But it can be difficult to get approved sometimes. And the most painful thing is to be excluded. If you have been denied approval or have been banned and are looking for other options, we will list the best Google AdSense alternatives for your blog here.
Why you should consider Google AdSense Alternatives
First example: imagine you started a blog and you get a lot of visitors. People are reading your content and enjoying it. Namely, you are not making any money from it. So you do some research online and find out that you can make good money from your blog with Google AdSense. You apply and boom, you get rejected.
You apply again, but with the same result: your application is rejected. At this point, you want to quit blogging altogether. But there's no reason to do that, it might just be time to consider some Google AdSense alternatives.
Example two: imagine you have a blog that earns you a steady income every month with Google AdSense. You are happy because your hard work is finally paying off. Visitors are coming to your blog and you are making money. Then one morning you log in to your email and find that your Google AdSense account has been suspended.
Maybe there's a good reason, or maybe there's a reason you do not understand. This can be very heartbreaking and depressing. You may want to give up and turn your back on blogging completely, but you do not need to, it's time to consider some good Google AdSense alternatives.
Please understand that it is not the goal of this post to criticize Google AdSense. In fact, we rate Google AdSense very highly. You can read our article here: How to make money with Google. The goal of this page is to help those who have problems with Google Adsense.
While AdSense is definitely the leading ad network, depending on your niche, you may be surprised to learn that you can make more money with some of these alternatives than with AdSense itself.
Best Google AdSense Alternatives
Below you will find the best Google AdSense alternatives:
- Propeller ads
1. PopAds is a high-performance ad network that focuses mainly on pop-unders. Do you know those ads that pop up when you click or leave a website? That's the focus and as you know, these ads convert a lot. The good thing about PopAds is that they pay daily. You can withdraw your money every day. But the minimum withdrawal is $5. You can get your payment through Paypal, AlertPay, and bank transfer. They have good customer support.
2. Media.net is a contextual advertising network from Yahoo! and Bing. When two Internet giants like Yahoo! and Bing get behind a project, you should know that it is massive. Media.net is widely considered the best alternative to Google AdSense, and rightly so. Their ad types are very similar to those of Google AdSense.
Media.net is the second-largest contextual ad network by revenue. They run the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program. Another advantage of Media.net is that they have a large team that is very supportive of publishers.
It takes 2 business days to get your account approved. Media.net's minimum payout is $100, and you can get your earnings paid directly to your bank account via Paypal or bank transfer.
However, the disadvantage of Media.net is that they place more emphasis on US traffic and other top countries. To get approved and make money, you need to get a good amount of traffic from the US and top countries like the UK, Canada, Australia and the rest.
3. Propeller ads is one of the biggest and best ad networks in the world. Their technology and innovation are amazing! I mean, they invent new technologies almost every day.
With Propeller Ads, you have a very good alternative to AdSense. They offer you many advantages that other ad networks do not have. You can monetize your traffic even if users have ad blockers turned on!
There are cases when you can make more money with Propeller Ads than with AdSense. If most of your users use cell phones, then you have a reason to be happy because Propeller Ads perform well on cell phones. They also have pop ads.
They are available for every country: Nigeria, India, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, or any country at all. You can monetize traffic from any country and make money.
The minimum payout is $25. Another good thing is that you can withdraw your money every week! With Google AdSense, it's every month, but with Propeller Ads, it's every week! They offer a variety of forms, including pop-ups, display ads, and text ads. You can get your payment via Paypal, bank transfer, skrill, and very many other options! You can also choose to receive it, in dollars or euros.
4. Infolinks is a great monetization network that you can use to make money from your blog. Over 200,000 publishers in 128 countries use Infolinks to make money from their blogs. That should give you an idea of how large they are. There are native ads, contextual ads, display ads, and even video ads that you can use to make money.
They are trusted and used by big brands like Facebook, Amazon, eBay, and many others. Infolinks pays on a 45-day cycle. You can request a payment once you reach $50. You pay via Paypal, check, and bank transfer to American publishers. But if you are in Nigeria, India, Africa, and other countries, you can get your money through Payoneer.
5. RevContent is a leading Native Ads network that you can use to make money from your blog. Native Ads are different from the usual text and display ads. Native Ads focus on recommending content. The ads are like articles instead of regular ads. Surely you have seen this type of ad on websites.
If you have a large number of readers, RevContent can help you earn more money.
Big websites like Forbes use them to supplement their revenue, and you can too.
6. Adsterra is a good advertising network. They focus more on CPM. They get good results on mobile and desktop traffic. They are not limited to certain countries but are available all over the world. They have different ad formats from banners to pop ads, push ads and many more.
They pay regularly and you can get your payment via bank transfer, bitcoin, PayPal, web money, and many other options.
There is no reason for you to be discouraged by AdSense. There are many well-paying Google AdSense alternatives that you can use to make money from your blog. If you have a lot of traffic from the US, we recommend Media.net. However, if you have the most visitors from Nigeria, an African country, India, and other countries, then we recommend Propeller Ads.